The information provided on this and other pages by me, Simone Rhea (srhea.1994@gmail.com), is under my own personal responsibility. Similarly, any opinions expressed are my own and I do not claim any rights over third-party works. Please do not copy anything from this site without permission. If you want to use any information, please contact me. Contact details can be found in the About Me page to the right. If I give permission, an acknowledgement of the blog must be stated clearly. Thank you.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Full review coming soon)

A friend recommended this novel to me, and if this wasn’t the case, I doubt I would have brought it. The unique writing style put me off at first, however it is easy to over look this when the story grabs hold of you. There are ups and downs to this book, which I will inform you of soon.

If you are looking for a new, unique adventure then this novel is definately for you! It is fast paced and action packed - the brilliant combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment