The information provided on this and other pages by me, Simone Rhea (srhea.1994@gmail.com), is under my own personal responsibility. Similarly, any opinions expressed are my own and I do not claim any rights over third-party works. Please do not copy anything from this site without permission. If you want to use any information, please contact me. Contact details can be found in the About Me page to the right. If I give permission, an acknowledgement of the blog must be stated clearly. Thank you.

Monday 30 January 2012

Coming Soon... Recently read

Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick.

I brought this after seeing it advertised, and as it was relatively cheap to buy for my kindle (at the time! It has doubled now). The most annoying thing about this book was that it left you on a cliff-hanger! As I will now leave you on one... You will have to wait for my review, and whether you should invest money into this book.

Keep an eye out! It's coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment